|Original Airdate||December 7, 2011|
|Previous Episode: Crime After Crime|
|Next Episode: Genetic Disorder|
Zippered is the ninth episode in season twelve of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
As CSI and the FBI work together to solve the murder of a gun-runner working for a private defence firm, they discover that hundreds of very dangerous black market weapons may be out on the street.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Robert David Hall as Albert Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Annabeth Gish as Laura Gabriel
- Matt Lauria as Agent Matthew Pratt
- Titus Welliver as Mark Gabriel
- Grant Show as Agent Viggo McQuaid
- Benjamin Ciaramello as Lenny Wesson
- Monique Gabriela Curnen as Xiomara Garcia
- Sterling Beaumon as Drillbit
- Patrick LoSasso as Michael Newbury
- Kay Panabaker as Lindsey Willows (uncredited)
- The song in the opening scene of this episode is 'You Only Wanna Dance' by The Burning Leaves.
- Kay Panabaker's final appearance as Lindsey Willows in this episode, before working as a zookeeper, then Katie Stevens as Lindsey Willows would later appeared in TV movie Immortality for a CSI finale.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 12
- Category:Images from Zippered
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 12|
|73 Seconds • Tell-Tale Hearts • Bittersweet • Maid Man • CSI Down • Freaks & Geeks • Brain Doe • Crime After Crime • Zippered • Genetic Disorder • Ms. Willows Regrets • Willows in the Wind • Tressed to Kill • Seeing Red • Stealing Home • CSI Unplugged • Trends with Benefits • Malice in Wonderland • Split Decisions • Altered Stakes • Dune and Gloom • Homecoming|