|You've Got Male|
|Writer||Mark Dube, |
|Original Airdate||December 20, 2001|
You've Got Male is the twelfth episode of season two of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Grissom, Warrick and Sara investigate when a young woman is found dead in a pipe at a construction site. Her sister is found nearby, also murdered. A likely suspect is one of the women's Internet relationship, an ex-con. Meanwhile Catherine and Nick look into what appears to be a hunting mishap, but as their investigation develops, it begins to look less and less like an accident.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Geoffrey Rivas as Detective Sam Vega
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Palmer Davis as Attorney Margaret Finn
- Gerald McCullouch as Bobby Dawson
- Amanda Wyss as Donna Marks
- Holly Fulger as Linda Jasper
- Clayton Rohner as Forest Ranger
- Rodney Rowland as Gavin Pallard (credited as Rod Rowland)
- Kirk B.R. Woller as Prison Warden
- Robia LaMorte as Joan Marks
- Thomas Kopache as Mr. Willoughby
- Nick Chinlund as Mickey Rutledge / Apollo
- Simon Brooke as Inmate #1
- Amanda Righetti as Riding Teen
- Todd Sandler as Probation Officer
- Edmund Wyson as Inmate #2
- Amanda Wyss will be appear in season eleventh, but as a different character named Tina Vincent, one of Nate Haskell´s brides.
- I Don't Want The World To End by Mandalay.
- I Have Seen by Zero 7.