|Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda|
|Original Airdate||November 20, 2008|
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda is the seventh episode of the ninth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSI teams investigates the death of a woman, married to a man who committed murder twelve years ago. In the meantime, the fate of Natalie Davis is being decided...
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Doctor Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
- Paul Guilfoyle as Captain Jim Brass
- Final appearance of Natalie Davis.
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 9|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 9 Links|