Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda|
|Original Airdate||November 20, 2008|
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda is the seventh episode of the ninth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSI teams investigates the death of a woman, married to a man who committed murder twelve years ago. In the meantime, the fate of Natalie Davis is being decided...
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Doctor Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
- Paul Guilfoyle as Captain Jim Brass
Recurring Cast Edit
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Jessica Collins as Natalie Davis
- Amy Aquino as ADA Valerie Nichols
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- José Zúniga as Detective Chris Cavaliere
Guest Stars Edit
- Joshua Malina as DA Monroe
- Loren Dean as Peter Rowe
- Billy Lush as Nathan Murphy
- Mike Hagerty as Hal Jackmin
- Cyd Strittimatter as Dr. Wilson
- Alison Pill as Kelsey Murphy
- Joey King as Nora Rowe
- Zack Duhame as Max Poole (uncredited)
- Final appearance of Natalie Davis.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 9
- Category:Images from Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 9|
|For Warrick • The Happy Place • Art Imitates Life • Let it Bleed • Leave out All the Rest • Say Uncle • Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda • Young Man with a Horn • 19 Down • One to Go • The Grave Shift • Disarmed and Dangerous • Deep Fried and Minty Fresh • Miscarriage of Justice • Kill Me If You Can • Turn, Turn, Turn • No Way Out • Mascara • The Descent of Man • A Space Oddity • If I Had a Hammer... • The Gone Dead Train • Hog Heaven • All In|