| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Original Airdate||October 8, 2009|
Working Stiffs is the third episode of season ten in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A mild-mannered operations support employee kills one of his co-workers. But while the CSI team is busy trying to figure out the killer's identity, the motive for his crime is revealed.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- It is the second ever episode in CSI, to be from the viewpoint of the killer. The first was the Season Six episode Killer.
- When Langston, Nick and Catherine are in the lab talking about finding Pauly Krill's killer, Langston puts down the metal tube in his hand twice on top of the safe Nick was welding.
- Under Pressure - by David Bowie ft. Queen
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Cast Edit
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
Guest Stars Edit
- Tim Blake Nelson as Paulie Krill
- Ben Feldman as Jason Devereaux
- Wayne Knight as Mr. Terrence Lombard
- Tracy Middendorf as Belinda Mayfield
- Alyson Reed as Mrs. Devereaux
- Tom Virtue as George
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 10
- Category:Images from Working Stiffs
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 10|
|Family Affair • Ghost Town • Working Stiffs • Coup de Grace • Bloodsport • Death & The Maiden • The Lost Girls • Lover's Lanes • Appendicitement • Better Off Dead • Sin City Blue • Long Ball • Internal Combustion • Unshockable • Neverland • The Panty Sniffer • Irradiator • Field Mice • World's End • Take My Life, Please! • Lost & Found • Doctor Who • Meat Jekyll|