Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Who Shot Sherlock?|
|Original Airdate||January 6, 2005|
|Previous Episode: No Humans Involved|
|Next Episode: Snakes|
Who Shot Sherlock? is the eleventh episode in Season 5 of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Greg takes his final proficiency test as he, Sara and Grissom investigate the possible murder of a Sherlock Holmes fan. Warrick and Nick work on a bizarre case where a driver might have been killed before veering off the road.
- Greg passes his final proficiency test, resulting in him becoming an official CSI Level One.
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- José Zúniga as Detective Chris Cavaliere
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- David Berman as David Phillips
Guest Stars Edit
- Catherine Dent as Kay Marquette/Irene
- Sebastian Roché as Josh Frost/Moriarty
- John Krasinski as Lyle Davis
- Rod McLachlan as Nelson Oakes/Dr. Watson
- Ted Rooney as Denny Kingsley/Sherlock Holmes
- Zac Henry as Cory DeMayo (uncredited)