|Who Shot Sherlock?|
|Original Airdate||January 6, 2005|
|Previous Episode: No Humans Involved|
|Next Episode: Snakes|
Who Shot Sherlock? is the eleventh episode in season five of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Greg takes his final proficiency test as he, Sara and Grissom investigate the possible murder of a Sherlock Holmes fan. Warrick and Nick work on a bizarre case where a driver might have been killed before veering off the road.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- José Zúniga as Detective Chris Cavaliere
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Catherine Dent as Kay Marquette/Irene
- Sebastian Roché as Josh Frost/Moriarty
- John Krasinski as Lyle Davis
- Rod McLachlan as Nelson Oakes/Dr. Watson
- Ted Rooney as Denny Kingsley/Sherlock Holmes
- Zac Henry as Cory DeMayo (uncredited)
- Greg passes his final proficiency test, resulting in him becoming an official CSI Level One.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 5
- Category:Images from Who Shot Sherlock?
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 5|
|Viva Las Vegas • Down the Drain • Harvest • Crow's Feet • Swap Meet • What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? • Formalities • Ch-Ch-Changes • Mea Culpa • No Humans Involved • Who Shot Sherlock? • Snakes • Nesting Dolls • Unbearable • King Baby • Big Middle • Compulsion • Spark of Life • 4 x 4 • Hollywood Brass • Committed • Weeping Willows • Iced • Grave Danger, Part 1 • Grave Danger, Part 2|