|Where There's Smoke...|
|Original Airdate||October 5, 2012|
Where There's Smoke... is the second episode of the ninth season of CSI: NY.
The CSIs rush to stop serial arsonist Leonard Brooks after he begins using fire against people from his dark past.
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Sela Ward as Jo Danville
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Dr. Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Anna Belknap as Lindsay Messer
- AJ Buckley as Adam Ross
- Robert Joy as Dr. Sid Hammerback
- Natalie Martinez as Jamie Lovato
- Rob Morrow as Leonard Brooks
- Victoria Hoffman as Rita Lowman
- Laura Parker as Young Jennifer Brooks
- Cara Pifko as Rachel Moore
- David Bloom as Young Leonard
- Brace Harris as Uni
- Napoleon Tavale as ESU
The story that Leonard Brooks is reading is Franz Kafka's The Metamorphosis. An interesting short story about a guy that changes a large, monstrous insect-like creature. The title in German is Die Verwandlung, also sometimes translated as The Transformation.
|CSI:NY Season 9|
|Reignited • Where There's Smoke... • 2,918 Miles • Unspoken • Misconceptions • The Lady in the Lake • Clue: SI • Late Admissions • Blood Out • The Real McCoy • Command+P • Civilized Lies • Nine Thirteen • White Gold • Seth and Apep • Blood Actually • Today is Life|