Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?|
|Original Airdate||November 4, 2004|
"What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?" is the sixth episode of the fifth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
While investigating a chopped up body on the University Grounds, the team finds out that they're dealing with the "Blue Paint Killer" again. The case gets confusing when the team finds out that the victim was a man. Shortly after that they find another body, this time its a woman.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
- Aisha Tyler as Mia Dickerson
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Romy Rosemont as Jacqui Franco
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Ty Upshaw as Officer T. Brantley
- Taylor Nichols as Kevin Greer
- Victor Bevine as John Mathers
Guest Stars Edit
- David Lee Smith as Cody Lewis
- Harriet Samson Harris as Eva
- Wayne Duvall as Walter Beerly
- Ron Perkins as Dean
- Patrick Levis as Roger
- April Bowlby as Kaitlin Rackish
- Max Van Ville as Johnny Avery Blake
- The title of the episode is a reference to the 1993 film "What's eating Gilbert Grape"
- David Lee Smith also guest starred in CSI:Miami as IAB Sergeant Rick Stetler