|What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?|
|Original Airdate||November 4, 2004|
|Previous Episode: Swap Meet|
|Next Episode: Formalities|
What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? is the sixth episode in season five of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
While investigating a chopped up body on the University Grounds, the team finds out that they're dealing with the Blue Paint Killer again. The case gets confusing when the team finds out that the victim was a man. Shortly after that they find another body, this time its a woman.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Aisha Tyler as Mia Dickerson
- Romy Rosemont as Jacqui Franco
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Ty Upshaw as Officer T. Brantley
- Taylor Nichols as Kevin Greer
- Victor Bevine as John Mathers
- David Lee Smith as Cody Lewis
- Harriet Samson Harris as Eva
- Wayne Duvall as Walter Beerly
- Ron Perkins as Dean
- Patrick Levis as Roger
- April Bowlby as Kaitlin Rackish
- Max Van Ville as Johnny Avery Blake
- The title of the episode is a reference to the 1993 film "What's eating Gilbert Grape"
- David Lee Smith also guest starred in CSI: Miami as IAB Sergeant Rick Stetler.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 5
- Category:Images from What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 5|
|Viva Las Vegas • Down the Drain • Harvest • Crow's Feet • Swap Meet • What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? • Formalities • Ch-Ch-Changes • Mea Culpa • No Humans Involved • Who Shot Sherlock? • Snakes • Nesting Dolls • Unbearable • King Baby • Big Middle • Compulsion • Spark of Life • 4 x 4 • Hollywood Brass • Committed • Weeping Willows • Iced • Grave Danger, Part 1 • Grave Danger, Part 2|