| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Original Airdate||January 5, 2006|
Werewolves is the eleventh episode of the sixth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The team investigates the shooting death of a man with hypertrichosis, a rare genetic disorder that causes excessive hair growth.
The team soon discovers that the man has a twin sister who has the same disorder and a mother who is mysteriously missing.
- There's a full moon that can be seen in the sky when they show the shot of the house for the first time.
- The picture of the Werewolf, Grissom is looking at in his office is the picture used on the Wikipedia website in the article about werewolves and the words used by Grissom explaining the werewolf seems to be taken from the same article.
- The fatal bullet: Nick identifies the fatal bullet as being made of silver. The idea that a silver bullet is one sure way of killing a werewolf is more of an invention of modern literature than part of folklore and tradition.
- Hypertrichosis (the condition Grissom mentions) is just a medical term for excessive body and facial hair growth.
- During Dan's interrogation, his lawyer refers to a Brent Moyer admitting to breaking the glass. The character's name is Brent Martin, not Brent Moyer
- During the phone call, you can see it raining. If it rained that night, the finger print on the rock that was outside would have been washed away by the rain, and the roof doesn't look like it extended far enough out to cover the rock.
- Nitpick: There is no way that a fingerprint would have surfaced that dark on such a porous item as the rock.
- Grissom: Hey, Nick, bring her back.
- Nick: Why?
- Grissom: I want to find out why a mother would play dead.
- Doc Robbins (to Grissom): You know, Gil, we're all intrigued by our nightmares when we watch freak shows, but basically we're all thinking the same thing.
- Grissom: Yeah, I'm glad they're not looking at me.
- Catherine (to Sara): When you and Warrick processed the crime scene did you find any evidence of a sister living there?
- Sara: No, but we weren't looking.
- Catherine: We are now.
- Hodges: And I thought Robin Williams had hairy arms.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 6
- Category:Images from Werewolves
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 6|
|Bodies in Motion • Room Service • Bite Me • Shooting Stars • Gum Drops • Secrets and Flies • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 1 • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 2 • Dog Eat Dog • Still Life • Werewolves • Daddy's Little Girl • Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye • Killer • Pirates of the Third Reich • Up in Smoke • I Like to Watch • The Unusual Suspect • Spellbound • Poppin' Tags • Rashomama • Time of Your Death • Bang-Bang • Way to Go|