|Original Airdate||January 5, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Still Life|
|Next Episode: Daddy's Little Girl|
Werewolves is the eleventh episode in season six of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The team investigates the shooting death of a man with hypertrichosis, a rare genetic disorder that causes excessive hair growth. The team soon discovers that the man has a twin sister who has the same disorder and a mother who is mysteriously missing.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- William Allen Young as Duane McWane
- Gerald McCullouch as Bobby Dawson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Palmer Davis as Attorney Margaret Finn
- Leisha Hailey as Allison Bradford
- Chaney Kley as Brent Martin
- Eliza Pryor Nagel as Michelle Martin
- Bonita Friedericy as Mrs. Bradford
- Erik Palladino as Dan Nobler
- Shiloh Strong as Hayden Bradford
- James Aldridge as Jimmy (uncredited)
- Grissom: Hey, Nick, bring her back.
- Nick: Why?
- Grissom: I want to find out why a mother would play dead.
- During Dan's interrogation, his lawyer refers to a Brent Moyer admitting to breaking the glass. The character's name is Brent Martin, not Brent Moyer
- During the phone call, you can see it raining. If it rained that night, the finger print on the rock that was outside would have been washed away by the rain, and the roof doesn't look like it extended far enough out to cover the rock.
- Nitpick: There is no way that a fingerprint would have surfaced that dark on such a porous item as the rock.
- There's a full moon that can be seen in the sky when they show the shot of the house for the first time.
- The picture of the Werewolf, Grissom is looking at in his office is the picture used on the Wikipedia website in the article about werewolves and the words used by Grissom explaining the werewolf seems to be taken from the same article.
- The fatal bullet: Nick identifies the fatal bullet as being made of silver. The idea that a silver bullet is one sure way of killing a werewolf is more of an invention of modern literature than part of folklore and tradition.
- Hypertrichosis (the condition Grissom mentions) is just a medical term for excessive body and facial hair growth.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 6
- Category:Images from Werewolves
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 6|
|Bodies in Motion • Room Service • Bite Me • Shooting Stars • Gum Drops • Secrets and Flies • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 1 • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 2 • Dog Eat Dog • Still Life • Werewolves • Daddy's Little Girl • Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye • Killer • Pirates of the Third Reich • Up in Smoke • I Like to Watch • The Unusual Suspect • Spellbound • Poppin' Tags • Rashomama • Time of your Death • Bang-Bang • Way to Go|