Hi, welcome to CSI! Thanks for your edit to the Horatio Caine page.
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your community’'s look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:32, July 28, 2016 (UTC)
Hey! I've noticed the edits you've made on certain characters pages which add Immortality to their appearances. This is greatly appreciated as I have no idea how to do this myself, but Immortality is considered 2 episodes. I would be enormously grateful if you could somehow make it so Immortality is counted as 2 episodes instead of just 1 on there appearances table. (Bhind45 (talk) 04:24, August 13, 2016 (UTC))
Only just noticed your messages and edits, sorry I didn't respond sooner. Thanks for the edit, you did exactly what I asked, it must've taken you some time and effort and is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much! (Bhind45 (talk) 13:00, August 13, 2016 (UTC))
Hey, I've came again for further help again. The tables that have been created to show amount of episodes that characters appear in and don't appear in, would you by any chance be able to provide a helpful way that I could learn to create a very similar table, but on the NCIS Wikia instead. This would be a very usefull thing to learn to do. Thanks Bhind45 (talk) 06:58, September 30, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for the response, It's been greatly appreciated, I've tried figuring this out in the time being, and I actually miraciously figured it all out. However, there is only one issue I'm having,which is that there are two brackets on the right side of "NCIS" on the right side of the word and I can't seem to figure out how to remove it. Thanks! Bhind45 (talk) 03:40, October 1, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, that's fair enough. The admin on the NCIS Wiki is a bit of a douche, she's basically made it so the majority of the pages are protected and no one but her can edit it, and anything else that is edited by someone that isn't her is immediantly undone Bhind45 (talk) 04:36, October 1, 2016 (UTC)