|Greetings Matthew R Dunn!|
| Welcome to the CSI Wiki!|
We hope you consider joining our community. CSI Wiki is getting a lot better, but could use all the help it could get!
|Please consider participating in these projects!|
|Project Resurrection was made to revive the Wiki and make it better.|
|Need help? Ask these users!|
| GroceryBag adopted the Wiki.|
Sec_1971 is an admin of the Wiki, and is good with templates.
Kanamekun is a dedicated member of the Wiki.
| Again, welcome to CSI Wiki!|
If you want to gategorize a list of episodes, categorize it as episode list. i.e. [[Category:Episode Lists]], this way the list will be a sub category of the main wiki category. See the Terminator wiki or Criminal Minds wiki, for example. Sec_1971 22:48, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Excellent edits so far, BTW. Those episode lists are a pain :) Sec_1971 22:49, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'm glad to be of help. -- Matthew R Dunn 23:55, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
J Lo's assEdit
Haha, I forgot about that! Funny. $500 grand a cheek. -Sec_1971 21:55, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey, you're doing a great job, man. I try to help out whenever I'm not too busy at Criminal Minds (I'm the only one there so far), but it's good to see that this wiki hasn't been completely abandoned. Nice touch on the episode photo, too. BTW, the "caption" option in the templates doesn't work, so don't use it. I can put some quick links in the sidebar for all of the templates if everybody wants. I think I'll do that. -Sec_1971 15:05, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the advice. Also, could you please do some moves from me, since I tried myself, but only admins can move them. I'm talking about;
- Thanks again. --Matthew R Dunn 18:37, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Unfortunately, page titles cannot contain spaces after a colon. It's just the way the wikia software works. But, the CSI page has been moved. -Sec_1971 19:30, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- That's OK, thanks anyway. -- Matthew R Dunn 19:55, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think Kanamekun and I tried to move them in the past, but the wiki language just doesn't seem to like colons in page titles for some reason. Just look at the names of the categories and templates; no spaces. I think somebody needs to fix that :) -Sec_1971 21:47, 30 January 2009 (UTC)