Hi, welcome to CSI! Thanks for your edit to the The Case Of The Cross-Dressing Carp page.
Re Nice Edits
Hi Jenx222, thank you for the compliments and I noticed you are applying to be an administrator, do you mind then if I apply as well, so we can both run this wiki jointly? :) Ect. (talk) 19:38, August 16, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
- Hey, yeah sounds like a plan. Would be good to get this wiki back on track. --
- Yeah it would be good to get it ready for the new seasons starting soon, I've applied now to Wiki Central, just waiting on a reply now. Ect. (talk) 09:02, August 17, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
- Hey thanks, trying to get as much interactive content on there as possible, at the moment it's just like some sort of portal, it shouldn't be, it's the home page lol --
- Credit where credit is due, you've done good! Good work on the questions for the poll as well haha :) Ect. (talk) 18:13, August 17, 2012 (UTC) Ect.
- Hey, what do you think about editing the criminal portal with a section called Serial Killers/Rapists because is saves repeating all of the serial killers again in the serial rapist section. Ect. (talk) 17:55, August 22, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
- That could be good, but I just think that categorizing them into each section is more easy to see who they are, for example if someone is new to CSI and they want to watch a serial killer, they can just find the serial killer and pick one out that sounds good to them, if you see what I mean. Ect. (talk) 18:12, August 22, 2012 (UTC) Ect.
Hi. I've given both you and Ect. rights on the wiki. It looks like the former bureaucrat, User:Kanamekun, does still answer his talk page, despite not being active here in nearly a year if you ever have questions about the wiki. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 00:48, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Congratulations on your promotion! I think now that we are Admins, we can truly make the wiki look much better and well done on the good design changes you've done already. :) Ect. (talk) 14:49, August 23, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Re Season 13
It looks really good, I actually had photos ready to upload last night for Karma to Burn but the episode page hadn't been created but thank you for uploading them for me. Ect. (talk) 14:11, August 24, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Hey, why don't we keep the Serial Killer, Spree Killer, ect. sections but remove the fact it's from Las Vegas, Miami or NY. That means no section would be left bare. Ect. (talk) 12:03, August 27, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Yeah that sounds great, that would be good for the criminals :) And yeah the wiki really has come together and is moving really fast and you're right, I'm sure we'll get more editors as the new seasons start. Ect. (talk) 12:50, August 27, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Template for Criminals
Yeah I know you're right I'll try and look for ones that are the same shape. I was thinking the smaller lanscape ones would do because you can actaully see their face on the template. But on the page itself we can stick with the normal large ones. Ect. (talk) 07:40, August 28, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Fall TV Badge
The new template for administrators looks much better and the style of crediting Alec Smight looks good to me, its easy to read and it looks professional. And yes, well done for creating all of the CSI: NY episodes. Like the Las Vegas ones, I will give them all an image and a brief summary if they don't have one. Well done with the 1000 articles as well, you are good for the wiki and I'm sure we can bring up to 2000 :) Oh by the way, do you think the images for the criminal portals looks a bit better. I haven't finished yet but for example does the Susan Hillridge, Jason McCann, Stewart Otis ect.... look better. :) Ect. (talk) 17:21, September 2, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Re New URL's
Hey Jenx, sorry if I can't make as many edits as frequently, it's just that I'm back to school but I'll keep my promises of the images and things, it just may take a while :) Ect. (talk) 18:01, September 6, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
I would be happy to, I just finished cleaning up the L.A. Noire wiki of excessive vandalism and would be happy to prevent more of it in the future on this wiki. I have a few questions though: What is a rollblocker, what do they do, and how often would you say rollblockers need to check in on this wiki? Hito7187199 (talk) 19:22, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Haha sorry I wasn't on earlier and yeah that sounds like a brilliant idea and I think we should give the role of Rollblocker to Jpx400 as well. Ect. (talk) 20:21, September 7, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Hey Jenx, I'd just like to say well done for creating all of those directors and writers and also for creating a list of them on each of their pages, it looks really good! Ect. (talk) 14:14, September 8, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Hey, great job on those portals, they look absolutely great and the images for them look really good. Just one thing though, are the guest actors (e.g Justin Bieber, Bill Irwin) going to be added to the actors portal as well? Ect. (talk) 12:19, September 9, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Re Portal Images
Hey, thanks, the images are my speciality :) And I know, it has transformed brilliantly thanks to both of our efforts and well done for getting those other wikias under this wikia.
The plan with the images is a good idea, I think you're right, we should wait until Episode one had aired until we release them and well done for getting the images for Episode two ready so quickly. :) Ect. (talk) 21:45, September 11, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Re Episode 13-2
Hey Jenx, hope you enjoyed both season premieres, I know I did :) I was wondering that if you think we should expand the criminal section by adding lots of criminals that aren't serial killers and so on. Not all of them but prominent ones or ones that have an interesting story like Roy Logan in the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episode The Finger, I just think the criminal section is quite bare that's all. What do you think? Oh and haha I didn't mean to remove his birthday :) Ect. (talk) 20:35, September 30, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
Okay, I'm getting some mixed messages from you and Hito. You say Dr. Paul Huxby's name is spelled "Huxbee" in the Targets of Obsession credits. However, Hito just reverted a bunch of edits I made to the Jason McCann article when I changed it to "Huxbee", as you say it's listed in the Targets of Obsession credits. Which one of you is right? I haven't been able to see the episode, so I don't know.--Jpx400 (talk) 21:53, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Then we have a contradiction here, because, according to Hito, his named is spelled "Huxby" on paper in the episode.--Jpx400 (talk) 23:09, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, yes I really do like the new way of showing the various episodes each othe characters have been in, you've made it much easier to read and it will save us from writing out every single episode they have appeared in. Ect. (talk) 16:55, October 13, 2012 (UTC)Ect.
I prefer it to the old way so yes. This will make it easier, especially for characters like Sam Vega that appear in multiple episodes in multiple seasons. While we are on the subject of recurring characters I would like to request the creation of several characters that appear multiple times but aren't on the wiki. These are some examples: Joe Hirschoff, Paul Garland, and Robert Dunbrook. I'll make a full list later and even help create some of the character pages but I will need help from other editors. Let me know as soon as you can and again, great idea with the design of that new template. Hito7187199 (talk) 19:06, October 13, 2012 (UTC)