|Original Airdate||October 24, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Three-Way|
|Next Episode: Felony Flight|
Under Suspicion is the sixth episode of season 4 of CSI: Miami.
The CSIs must race against time when all evidence in a murder case points to Horatio. When a murdered woman is discovered, Horatio admits that he was seeing her and that he was the last person to see her alive. Although the evidence logically points to Horatio as the killer, our CSIs must now dig deeper to find the real killer and learn who would have the motive and the method to frame him.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- William Allen Young as Joseph Ratner