|Turn, Turn, Turn|
|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||March 5, 2009|
Turn, Turn, Turn is the sixteenth episode of the ninth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
On Nick's birthday, he gets called out to investigate the murder of a teenage girl (played by Taylor Swift) he knows from a series of cases over the year.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom (voice) (uncredited)
- Alex Carter as Detective Louis Vartann
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Taylor Swift as Haley Jones
- Geoffrey Blake as Mark Jones
- Kirk Bovill as Dale Durney
- Andrew Craghan as Trey Gallo
- John D'Aquino as Gavin Fenish
- Lisa Darr as Nicole Jones
- Mim Drew as Tanya Carrow
- Suzanne Friedline as Mrs. Leigh Lindale
- Colton James as Zack Fenish
- Fredric Lehne as Frank Carrow
- Alessandra Torresani as Bree Lindale
- Michael Trevino as Dave Henkel
- In one of the flashbacks Nick has Grissom's name spelled "Grissiom" in his phone. Having been his boss for many years, Nick would know how to spell his name correctly.
- When Riley knocks on the hotel room door to the people making the porn tapes, the guy has his hands on the door but drops it as soon as the door is open, but in the next shot, his hand is on the door again. Also, the position of the door between the man's body changes in between shots going from a few inches to almost a foot of space.
- Nick first gets to the Park Pines Motel and kneels by Hayley's dead body. He than hears her voice asking "What happened?". Nick stands up and turns around, where the first transition occurs, changing the time period to a 365 days before. In the background, the Rio Hotel and Stratosphere are shown. The adress for the Rio is 3700 West Flamingo Road. The adress for the Stratosphere is 2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South. These two hotels are on opposite sides of the Las Vegas Strip, about 10-15 minutes apart.
Haley Jones: So what happened?
Greg has found a very decomposed body in the attic of a motel
Greg Sanders: Always die downstairs
Nick is in the room next door to where the dead body is when Greg finds him
Greg Sanders: You, uh, do know the crime scene's in the next room. I always look for the yellow tape.
Nick and David Phillips are in a motel room with a dead body. The room reeks of decomp but the body hasn't been dead that long and no one can figure out where the smell is coming from
Nick Stokes: It's the immaculate decomposition
- You're not Sorry by Taylor Swift
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 9
- Category:Images from Turn, Turn, Turn
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 9|
|For Warrick • The Happy Place • Art Imitates Life • Let it Bleed • Leave out All the Rest • Say Uncle • Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda • Young Man with a Horn • 19 Down • One to Go • The Grave Shift • Disarmed and Dangerous • Deep Fried and Minty Fresh • Miscarriage of Justice • Kill Me If You Can • Turn, Turn, Turn • No Way Out • Mascara • The Descent of Man • A Space Oddity • If I Had a Hammer... • The Gone Dead Train • Hog Heaven • All In|