|Original Airdate||January 5, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Night, Mother|
|Next Episode: Recycling|
Tri-Borough is the eleventh episode in season one of CSI: NY.
Mac and Stella investigate the electrocution death of a man found in a subway tunnel. Danny investigates the murder of a gallery owner whose death is connected to the mob. Aiden and Flack investigate the death of a construction worker.
Main Cast Edit
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Vanessa Ferlito as Aiden Burn
Guest Cast Edit
- Freddy Bouciegues as Randy Hontz/Slick
- Peter Giles as John James III
- Patrick Brennan as Ryan Brocco
- Carter Jenkins as Will Galanis
- Kellan Lutz as Alex Hopper
- Sean Vincent Biggins as Leo Whitefield
- Brad Prepon as Bill Lemakkia
- Noa Hegesh as Julie Galanis
- Eugene Collier as Working Man
- Derek Mears as Skinhead #1
- Dennis Keiffer as Skinhead #2
- T.J. Thyne as Ron Leatham
- Jay Acovone as Paul Gianetti
- Ray Abruzzo as Bob Galanis
- Kelly Hu as Det. Kylie Macca
- Carter Jenkins, who plays Will Galanis, also appears in the CSI: Miami episode "Rio".
- Homicide is misspelled "homocide" on the computer screen when the testing on the crime scene bullet is done.
- The train shown at the beginning of the episode was letter J train. The next shot of the train shows a Number 9 Train. However, it is stated several times in the episode that the victim was found in a Brooklyn subway tunnel. 9 Trains do not travel to Brooklyn but J trains do.
Aiden: It smells like chemicals of some kind, with a mixture of excrement.
Hawkes: Down here we call that a James Brown. It's funky.