Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Trends with Benefits|
|Original Airdate||March 14, 2012|
Trends with Benefits is the seventeenth episode of the twelfth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The team discovers that a WLVU student notorious for his gossip video blog was killed because he was about to expose a major campus scandal.
Main Cast Edit
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle (credit only)
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Albert Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges (credit only)
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Stars Edit
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Blackthorne as Tom Laudner
- Chelsea Kane as Brook Cassidy
- Beau Mirchoff as Jake Pychan
- Melissa Farman as Ashley Benson
- Francia Raisa as Erin Vickler
- Brandon Jones as Charlie Russell
- Joe Egender as Seth Bender
- Shane Coffey as Pete Moyer
- Germaine De Leon as Sebastian Jones
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 12
- Category:Images from Trends with Benefits
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 12|
|73 Seconds • Tell-Tale Hearts • Bittersweet • Maid Man • CSI Down • Freaks & Geeks • Brain Doe • Crime After Crime • Zippered • Genetic Disorder • Ms. Willows Regrets • Willows in the Wind • Tressed to Kill • Seeing Red • Stealing Home • CSI Unplugged • Trends with Benefits • Malice in Wonderland • Split Decisions • Altered Stakes • Dune and Gloom • Homecoming|