|Three Generations are Enough|
|Original Airdate||November 24, 2004|
|Previous Episode: Rain|
|Next Episode: Officer Blue|
Three Generations are Enough is the eighth episode in season one of CSI: NY.
A lone briefcase is found at the NYMEX and a bombsquad is called in. When the briefcase is opened, there is nothing but a bloody note and the briefcase belongs to Luke Sutton, a man who has been reported missing. A pregnant woman falls to her death from the roof of a church.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Vanessa Ferlito as Aiden Burn
Guest Cast Edit
- Sonya Walger as Jane Parsons
- Peter O'Meara as Paul Stryzewski
- Larry Clarke as Father Tim Murphy
- Sarah Aldrich as Emily Dent
- Tom Bresnahan as Nick Lawson
- Jerry Brennan as Security Rover
- Jeff Campbell as Bomb Squad Lieutenant
- Nick McCallum as Rookie
- Kevin Pierce as Trader #1
- Mark Crane as Trader #3
- Gustavo Navarro as Trader #4
- Steven Flynn as Luke Sutton
- Mike Kirkland as Trader #2
- Gail Monion as Trina Rolston
- Gail Monian, who plays Trina Rolston, also appears in episode Justified (credited as Alex Madison).
- "Marakesh" by Peace Orchestra.
- "Do As You Please" by Diefenbach.
- "Blood Brothers" by Bruce Springsteen.
- "The Best That You Can Get" by Ollie Nightingale.
Stella: (about church) It seems like whenever I do go, the sermon's always about forgiveness. And then I think about what we do.
Mac: Forgiveness isn't part of our job.