|The Unusual Suspect|
|Writer||Anthony E. Zuiker,|
|Original Airdate||March 30, 2006|
|Previous Episode: I Like to Watch|
|Next Episode: Spellbound|
The Unusual Suspect is the eighteenth episode in season six of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
When a student is arrested and tried for the murder of a popular high-school girl, the suspect's 12-year-old sister surprises everyone by confessing to the crime in court, resulting in the judge giving the prosecution 72 hours to re-examine the evidence before the jury delivers its verdict.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom (credit only)
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders (credit only)
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass (credit only)
Guest Cast Edit
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Juliette Goglia as Hannah West
- Douglas Smith as Marlon West
- Erik Jensen as Jeffrey Sinclair
- Steven Grayhm as Scott Baird
- Jessica Tuck as Sally West
- James Michael McCauley as Mr. Baird
- Jim Holmes as Jim West
- John Rubinstein as Judge Crawford
- Meredith Scott Lynn as Carol Allred
- Mark Tomesek as Mr. Vollmer
- Mari Weiss as Foreman
- Lisa Clifton as Mrs. Vollmer
- Imani Hakim as Darcy
- Maitland McConnell as Stacy Vollmer
- Rock & Roll Queen- The Subways
- Someday You Will Be Loved- Death Cab for Cutie
- War- Cobra
- Moon- Little People
- Mandy: Twelve-year-old killer, huh?
- Nick: Starting to look that way.
- Mandy: I bet that Grand Theft Auto had something to do with it.
- Nick: Mmm, I don't know, I don't think Hannah is the video game type.
- Mandy: You never know. Between you and me, I actually think it's a ton of fun.
- Goof: When the CSI's are talking behind the glass with the Lawyer after the boyfriend has been interviewed (and cleared) the lawyer should say "so we're back to Marlon and Hannah" instead he says Malcolm and Hannah.
- This episode was originally titled "Unusual Suspects."
- Although listed in the opening credits, William Peterson, Paul Guilfoyle, and Eric Szmanda do not appear in this episode. Peterson had appeared in the previews of this episode.
- During a commercial, executive producer Jerry Bruckheimer announced that his company and GMC plan to donate several Yukons like the ones seen on the show to the police departments in Las Vegas & Los Angeles.