|The Gone Dead Train|
|Original Airdate||April 30, 2009|
The Gone Dead Train is the twenty-second episode of the ninth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Dr. Robbins determines that a number of unsolved deaths are actually from rabies, and that they are connected to a tattoo parlor and a former medical examiner from Reno who runs it.
| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 9|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 9 Links|