|The Execution of Catherine Willows|
|Original Airdate||November 7, 2002|
The Execution of Catherine Willows is the sixth episode of season three in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Fifteen years ago, Catherine helped to put John Mathers on death row for the rape and murder of a young student at a local college. On the day of his execution, he's granted a stay based on new DNA evidence. Meanwhile, Grissom, Nick and Sara are looking for a missing student, who is found murdered and left in exactly the same fashion as the women in Catherine's case.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Skip O'Brien as Detective Ray O'Riley
- Romy Rosemont as Jacqui Franco
- David Lee Smith as Cody Lewis
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Victor Bevine as John Mathers
- Beth Grant as Sally Roth
- Wade Williams as Mr. Reston (credited as Wade Andrew Williams)
- Wayne Pére as Painter (credited as Wayne Péré)
- Viola Davis as Attorney Campbell
- Phe Caplan as Charlene Roth
- Michael Chieffo as Tom Roth
- John Goodwin as Psychiatrist
- Nicole Hayden as Debbie Reston (credited as Nikki Danielle Moore)
- Romy Rosemont makes her first appearance as Jacqui Franco.
- The Blue Paint Killer case is introduced for the first time in this episode, his history will concluded, two years later, in What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? on season five.
- Grissom gets uncomfortable when a suspect could be smarter than him.
- This is the first episode with a main character name on the title. The next episode will be Grissom Versus the Volcano.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 3
- Category:Images from The Execution of Catherine Willows
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 3|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 3 Links|