|The Dove Commission|
|Writer||Anthony E. Zuiker|
|Original Airdate||March 23, 2005|
|Previous Episode: The Fall|
|Next Episode: Crime & Misdemeanor|
The Dove Commission is the eighteenth episode in season one of CSI: NY.
When the chief investigator of a controversial report documenting corruption within the NYPD is gunned down the day before his findings are published, Mac and Stella must find the killer, launching a massive search that makes every officer listed in the report a suspect. Meanwhile, Danny and Aiden investigate the murder of a Gypsy cab driver.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Vanessa Ferlito as Aiden Burn
- Grant Albrecht as Dr. Leonard Giles
- Mike Starr as Chief Vince Robinson
- Alanna Ubach as Constance Briell
- David Packer as Morty Sherman
- Clay Wilcox as Paul Baxter
- Patrice Fisher as Jamie Banks
- Leslie Bega as Grace Walderson
- Joy Gohring as Donna
- This episode was originally titled The Mollen Commission.
- Pete Gardner, who plays Gavin Arnold, also appears in the "CSI" episode "Shock Waves".
- We learn that when Danny was 10 he and his father got into the wrong gypsy cab and were subsequently beat; causing his hatred for gypsy cabs.
- "Sway" by Michael Bublé
- "Furlong" by Tipper
Sheldon: You know what my favorite game was when I was kid?
[He holds up a pair of tweezers and then uses them to remove a bullet from the body of a gun shot victim]
Mac: His nose didn't buzz red. Well done!