I logged on specifically to write this article and it was already here. Good job, Kaname, but the Miniature Killer was in Las Vegas. No biggie. I added some real world info, expanding it a bit. I think we can make this article really HUGE if we wanted to. It can also branch out into many other articles if we really want to expand this wiki and get into the nitty-gritty. I say we go for it. I've already provided a few potential page links. We still need to work on the episodes, though. I appreciate the stubs you guys have been writing, but, please, go all the way. It takes me about a minute and a half to write a complete episode page. That might not seem like much, but it is kind of tedious switching between tabs, copying and pasting, and filling out those template fields. Help me out here fellas. -Sec_1971 05:13, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ah sorry about the Miniature Killer thing.
- I'm not sure what you're asking - I've been focusing lately on cleaning up the character pages and providing some structure there. Should I not create pages like this one? --Kanamekun 05:18, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- No no no. I didn't mean that. This page is great. If you can create a brand new page, then great. F*ckin awesome! What I'm saying is; if you're going to create an episode page, go all the way. At the very least, categorize it. I have no problem slapping the template on it, but at least do that. It was directed at everyone (yes you, GroceryBag! haha), not just you. Please create new pages, and elaborate on anything you possibly can. Even in the current state, this wiki is better than any of the "Official" CSI wikis that are out there (Even the Official "official" wiki). If we can get this wiki as good as the Terminator wiki or the LOTR wiki, we can die in peace. That's a little melodramatic, perhaps, but I am a fan of film noir, afterall. :) -Sec_1971 05:23, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ah ok. I haven't been creating any episode pages, mostly just adding wikilinks and cleaning up the templates. I'll just keep plugging away... it's a little tricky cuz I actually haven't seen too much CSI so I've been watching the episodes to get a basic grounding (especially CSI:NY). --Kanamekun 05:29, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- I still think that's funny, considering you live there :) You're doing a great job, man. You deserve a promotion. -Sec_1971 05:33, 30 December 2008 (UTC)