|Original Airdate||January 18, 2007|
Sweet Jane is the twelfth episode of the seventh season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom (credit only)
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Liev Schreiber as Mike Keppler
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Kay Panabaker as Lindsey Willows
- Ned Beatty as Dr. David Lowry
- Vince Grant as Mr. Sorensen
- Laura Leigh Hughes as Mrs. Sorensen
- Chris Bauer as Detective Paul Browning
- Tom Wright as Jake Daniels
- Jonathan Walker Spencer as Court Clerk
- Sandy Martin as Office Manager
- R.C. Bates as Street Guy
- Pat Crawford Brown as Female Dental Patient
- By allowing Dave to assist in preparing his own dental impression, it would be considered compromised evidence.
- When the CSI's are questioning Dr. Dave about his dental impressions and they show him the "modified" overlay. He slaps his hand down on top of it- this is not Dr. Dave's hand. Notice how the hand is much thinner and has longer nails. Dr. Dave's hand a very pudgy and has very short nails.
- When Catherine is washing the body of Jane Doe 2007, you can clearly see the dead girl's iguana tattoo on her right ankle. Sofia also tells the parents that "there was a tattoo on the her right ankle," however, the missing persons report for Veronica Sorensen says the tattoo was on her left ankle.
- Catherine: Dr. Dave's smile is perfect.
- Keppler: Would you go to a dentist with bad teeth?
- Greg: So what's the verdict on this Keppler guy? (Catherine gives him a look) What? You're usually pretty quick to size people up.
- Catherine: The jury's still out but he knows what he's doing.
- Catherine (to Doc Robbins): So the original M.E. didn't even do an autopsy?
- Doc Robbins: What can I say? He was a lazy bastard.
- Doc Robbins: I reviewed that Jane Doe autopsy from '75.
- Keppler: That was fast.
- Doc Robbins: Well I'm sure the original examination was too. M.E. was a hack named Sam Bernard. He, uh, retired a little while after I started. Once saw him do a Y with a scalpel in one hand and a hot dog in the other.
- Keppler: Take it he wasn't known for his, uh, rigorous analysis.
- Doc Robbins: He was known for liking hotdogs.
- (Keppler chuckles)
- Catherine (about the victim): This girl's barely outta high school.
- Keppler: Catnip.
- Catherine: Excuse me?
- Keppler: The way they attract men at that age, it's like catnip.
- Catherine: That's a terrifying thought.
- Keppler: You have kids?
- Catherine: A daughter, fifteen.
- Keppler: You must be a hit on career day.
- Keppler (to Catherine): You ever see a cat playing with a mouse? Point isn't to kill the mouse, just to keep the game going.
- Catherine: I'm guessing you have cats.
- Keppler: No, I just like the metaphor. Same game every time. Cat comes home, leaves its kill on the door step.
- Catherine: He's done this before. I'm with 'ya there.
- Keppler: So what got our cat's attention this time? Around puberty, guys fixate on a certain appearance that turns them on. Tall, skinny; short, red hair...(Catherine stares at him) whatever floats your boat. It's imprinted. Hard to let go of.
- Catherine: Okay, so we know what his type is and we know what he likes to do with 'em.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 7
- Category:Images from Sweet Jane
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 7|
|Built to Kill, Part 1 • Built to Kill, Part 2 • Toe Tags • Fannysmackin' • Double Cross • Burn Out • Post Mortem • Happenstance • Living Legend • Loco Motives • Leaving Las Vegas • Sweet Jane • Redrum • Meet Market • Law of Gravity • Monster in the Box • Fallen Idols • Empty Eyes • Big Shots • Lab Rats • Ending Happy • Leapin' Lizards • The Good, The Bad, And The Dominatrix • Living Doll|