|Minor Character: New York|
|Portrayed By||Kam Heskin|
|First Appearance||Down the Rabbit Hole|
"Pulling the trigger is like... taking a deep breath of fresh air. Seeing that last... little speck of light in their eyes. Then when it fades... I don't know."
It is unknown who Suspect X is, what caused her need to kill or anything about her background, not even her name. All that is known is that she is very intelligent and possessing a good knowledge of technology. She has been killing for an unknown number of years and has killed anyone from lowly college students to U.S. congressmen. She remained under the radar because of her ability to cover her tracks both physically and electronically.
Down the Rabbit HoleEdit
She appeared on the CSI team's radar when she kills a young girl, Cherl Miller, for access to her online avatar character, needing this identity for a hit she plans to commit later. Unfortunately for her, someone sees through her disguise and she is forced to kill him in order to preserve her identity. She later tricks the CSIs into a computer virus when the try to track her. She then proceeds to kill her target before the CSIs can stop her. Making a run for it, she (non-fatally) shoots a random pedestrian to distract the CSIs long enough for her to make her escape.
DOA for a DayEdit
After the above events, her face, having been seen by the CSI team, is shown on every channel and her crimes are made public, thus making her public enemy number-one. As a result of the growing attention, she draws in a new client named Joseph Kirkbaum and gives him a deal: she will kill the woman harassing him, Lori Hess, if he does plastic surgery on a woman, making her look just like herself. After killing the woman Joseph does plastic surgery on, Katie Mann, she then proceeds to kill Lori before killing Joseph to eliminate loose ends. Then, she poses Katie's body for the CSI team to find. They eventually figure out her deception and stop her from killing another hit victim, Jordan Gates, at a rally. Then, they set up a sting where she is killed and they recover her client list.
Suspect X used a wormhole to search through people's emails looking for potential clients and victims. She then met her clients and offered a price for the kill. She then proceded to kill her targets using a handgun, usually with a silencer attached to it. She would collect her pay and moves onto the next client. When she killed Cheryl Miller, she tortured her by cutting her neck before shooting her. She also killed Katie Mann by stabbing her to death and disguised Katie as herself to fake her death.
- Killed numerous unnamed people prior to Down the Rabbit Hole
- October, unspecified location in Florida: Lori Hess
- October 18, unspecified location in New Jersey: Judge Daniel McHenry
- New York City, New York:
- October 24: Cheryl Miller (tortured by cutting her neck before being fatally shot; killed for access to her online character)
- October 25: Johnny O'Dell (killed to preserve her online identity)
- October 26:
- Congressman Phillip Devane
- Unnamed man (attempted, but survived; was non-fatally shot by her in an effort to escape)
- October 26-December 5: Katie Mann (abducted, held hostage for weeks before being stabbed to death and disguised as Suspect X post-mortem to throw investigators off-track)
- December 6:
- Joseph Kirkbaum (client and accomplice; killed to eliminate loose ends)
- Jordan Gates (intended)
- Presumably had numerous unnamed clients prior to Down the Rabbit Hole
- An unidentified client (hired her to kill Phillip Devane)
- Joseph Kirkbaum (hired her to kill Lori Hess)
- Jordan Gates' unnamed ex-husband (hired her to kill Jordan Gates)