|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||September 29, 2005|
Still Life is the tenth episode in season six of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A boy disappears from a public park in broad daylight while his mother is nearby.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins (credited only)
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Aimee Graham as Kelly Gordon
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Paula Francis as News Anchor
- Heather Stephens as Karen Matthews
- Charles Napier as Warren Matthews
- Jonathan Nichols as Victor Esposito
- Lori Alan as Valerie Esposito
- Kevin Durand as Connor Daly
- Rutanya Alda as Faye Matthews
- Jonathan Chapin as Ken McCracken
- John DeVito as Jesse Matthews/Adam Esposito
- Warrick: So this kid has two moms?
- Brass: King Solomon threatened to cut the baby in half. What are you going to do?
- Catherine: King Solomon didn't have a DNA lab.
- Gone Away by Steve Ripley
- Lucky Too by Bob Neuwirth
- Grissom's father died when he was 9 years old. He came home one day from work, fell asleep and died most likely from heat stroke on the couch right in front of Grissom.
- Grissom's father was a botanist.
- Nick no longer has his moustache.
- The search engine that Archie used was Google.
- Although he was listed in the opening credits, Robert David Hall (Albert Robbins) did not appear in this episode.