|Original Airdate||November 11, 2002|
|Previous Episode: Breathless|
|Next Episode: Kill Zone|
Slaughterhouse is the eighth episode in season one of CSI: Miami.
Horatio and his team must uncover the evidence in the brutal murder of an entire family in their own home. The only survivors are a blood-soaked toddler, and the father who's in surgery. The immediate assumption is that the mother is responsible - postpartum depression - but the evidence discloses a different outcome.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
- Kim Delaney as Megan Donner
- Wanda De Jesús as Detective Adelle Sevilla
- Thomas Curtis as Timmy Caplin
- Calvin DeVault as Luke Caplin
- Denice Duff as Mrs. Caplin's Sister
- Tom R. Hughes as Paramedic
- Ingrid Koopman as Stephanie Caplin
- David Moreland as OR Doctor
- Albie Selznick as Jason Caplin.
|CSI:Miami Season 1|
|Golden Parachute • Losing Face • Wet Foot/Dry Foot • Just One Kiss • Ashes to Ashes • Broken • Breathless • Slaughterhouse • Kill Zone • A Horrible Mind • Camp Fear • Entrance Wound • Bunk • Forced Entry • Dead Woman Walking • Evidence of Things Unseen • Simple Man • Dispo Day • Double Cap • Grave Young Men • Spring Break • Tinder Box • Freaks and Tweaks • Body Count|