| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Sinner Takes All|
|Original Airdate||November 6, 2011|
Sinner Takes All is the seventh episode of the tenth season of CSI: Miami.
A masked robber crashes into an illegal high-stakes poker game, leaving a Hollywood producer dead. But the evidence suggests that he was killed by a hidden second accomplice.
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Omar Benson Miller as Walter Simmons
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
|CSI:Miami Season Season 10|
|Countermeasures • Stiff • Blown Away • Look Who's Taunting • Killer Regrets • By the Book • Sinner Takes All • Dead Ringer • A Few Dead Men • Long Gone • Crowned • Friendly Fire • Terminal Velocity • Last Straw • No Good Deed • Rest In Pieces • At Risk • Law and Disorder • Habeas Corpse|