|Original Airdate||February 24, 2003|
|Previous Episode: Evidence of Things Unseen|
|Next Episode: Dispo Day|
Simple Man is the seventeenth episode in season one of CSI: Miami.
Horatio is about to testify in court over a murder case where a house keeper was found murdered in her car. Before he is about to testify, another murder victim is found in the same manner as the first one, which means the defendant has been wrongly accused and there is a serial killer.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
- Wanda De Jesús as Detective Adelle Sevilla
- Holt McCallany as John Hagen
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Don Haffman
- José Zúñiga as Carl Galaz
- Richard Yñiguez as Lorenzo Escalante
- Paula Garces as Carmen Abregon
- Elizabeth Peña as Mercedes Escalante
- Jessica Diz as Bonita Cruz
- Mel Fair as Reporter #1
- Genna Ambatielos as Reporter #2
- Ken Garcia as File Clerk
- Stan Sellers as Judge Damon Arce
- John J. Dalesandro as Reporter #3
- Jenna Chevigny as Reporter #4
- Elliot Grey as Well-Manicured Attorney
- Jodi Knotts as Miss Talbot
- Detectives Yelina Salas and John Hagen are both introduced for the first time.
- This epiode marks the final appearance of Adelle Sevilla (Wanda De Jesus) in this series.
|CSI:Miami Season 1|
|Golden Parachute • Losing Face • Wet Foot/Dry Foot • Just One Kiss • Ashes to Ashes • Broken • Breathless • Slaughterhouse • Kill Zone • A Horrible Mind • Camp Fear • Entrance Wound • Bunk • Forced Entry • Dead Woman Walking • Evidence of Things Unseen • Simple Man • Dispo Day • Double Cap • Grave Young Men • Spring Break • Tinder Box • Freaks and Tweaks • Body Count|