| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
"Okay, I'll tell you!"
This article contains spoilers. Read it at your own risk.
|Writer||Michael F.X. Daley|
|Original Airdate||April 3, 2013|
Sheltered is the eighteenth episode of the thirteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
When the CSIs find a body near a forest reserve, they discover what might be a serial killer and his bizarre lair.
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Dalton Day as Carl Abrams
- Paul Johansson as Edward Trigg
- Cameron Deane Stewart as Dylan Trigg
- Neal McDonough as Tommy Barnes
- Rebecca Forsythe as Miranda Barnes
- Kate Danson as Jill McDermott
- Blair Redford as Luke Holland
- Daoud Balewa as Officer Kevin Crawford
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 13
- Category:Images from Sheltered
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 13|
|Karma to Burn • Code Blue Plate Special • Wild Flowers • It Was a Very Good Year • Play Dead • Pick and Roll • Fallen Angels • CSI on Fire • Strip Maul • Risky Business Class • Dead Air • Double Fault • In Vino Veritas • Exile • Forget Me Not • Last Woman Standing • Dead of the Class • Sheltered • Backfire • Fearless • Ghosts of the Past • Skin in the Game|