|Original Airdate||November 28, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Urban Hellraisers|
|Next Episode: Payback|
Shattered is the tenth episode of season 4 of CSI: Miami.
A drug lord is gunned in his Coconut Grove mansion and a suspect arrested at the scene claims he sells marijuana to Delko. Rick Stetler, from Internal Affairs, investigates and the case quickly gets personal when Horatio gets involved. As for the shooting, the CSIs learn that two gunmen may have been involved. Also, Calleigh makes a major decision concerning her job.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Alana De La Garza as Marisol Delko
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Bellamy Young as Monica West
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
Major Events Edit
- It's revealed that two weeks have passed since Ryan was shot in the eye with a nail gun in Nailed.
- Fed up of Jim Markham's mistakes, Calleigh returns to the Ballistics Lab.