|Original Airdate||February 15, 2012|
|Previous Episode: Tressed to Kill|
|Next Episode: Stealing Home|
Seeing Red is the fourteenth episode in season twelve of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Russell asks a former colleague for help when a young man turns up alive, but with a bullet in his brain and with no memory of what has happened to him.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Albert Robbins
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass (credited only)
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Alex Carter as Louis Vartann
- Jesse McCartney as Wes Clyborn
- Mary Page Keller as Leslie Clyborn
- Philip Casnoff as Jonah Clyborn
- Ramses Jimenez as Juan Perez
- Nazanin Boniadi as Nurse Lauren
- Michael Bryan French as Dr. Stewart
- Sarah Dumont as Vicky Sheldon
- Audi Resendez as Elena Perez (uncredited)
- Julie Finlay first appearance in this episode.
- Elisabeth Harnois and Jesse McCartney also starred in the film "Keith" together.
- Elisabeth Shue's first appearance of Julie Finlay, where she became a regular cast.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 12
- Category:Images from Seeing Red (LV)
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 12|
|73 Seconds • Tell-Tale Hearts • Bittersweet • Maid Man • CSI Down • Freaks & Geeks • Brain Doe • Crime After Crime • Zippered • Genetic Disorder • Ms. Willows Regrets • Willows in the Wind • Tressed to Kill • Seeing Red • Stealing Home • CSI Unplugged • Trends with Benefits • Malice in Wonderland • Split Decisions • Altered Stakes • Dune and Gloom • Homecoming|