| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Risky Business Class|
|Original Airdate||December 12, 2012|
Risky Business Class is the tenth episode of the thirteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
When five people are killed in a small plane crash a mile off the Vegas strip, the CSI team is called to investigate. Also, Sara feels the strain of having a long-distance relationship with Grissom when a former lover of hers is involved with the crash investigation.
Five people are killed when a plane crashes in a park in the middle of Vegas. The CSIs soon discover that it was caused by deliberate sabotage and investigate to find out which of the passengers the killer wanted dead.
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews (credit only)
- Pamela Reed as Donna Hoppe
- Josh Randall as Doug Wilson (NTSB Investigator)
- Kenneth Mitchell as Dalton Burke
- Anthony Brophy as Hal (Aircraft Mechanic)
- Mark Moses as Jeffrey Forsythe
- Gina Ravera as Dr. Paula O’Keefe
- Jessica Lancaster as Nurse
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 13
- Category:Images from Risky Business Class
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 13|
Dead Air >
|Karma to Burn • Code Blue Plate Special • Wild Flowers • It Was a Very Good Year • Play Dead • Pick and Roll • Fallen Angels • CSI on Fire • Strip Maul • Risky Business Class • Dead Air • Double Fault • In Vino Veritas • Exile • Forget Me Not • Last Woman Standing • Dead of the Class • Sheltered • Backfire • Fearless • Ghosts of the Past • Skin in the Game|