Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Revenge is Best Served Cold|
|Writer||Anthony E. Zuiker,|
|Original Airdate||September 26, 2002|
Revenge is Best Served Cold is the season three premiere of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Grissom, Warrick and Sara investigate when a poker player drops dead at the table during a high-stakes game. Meanwhile, Catherine and Nick investigate a dead body found in an abandoned air strip, which leads them to the world of street racing.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Christopher Wiehl as Hank Peddigrew
- Eric Stonestreet as Ronnie Litre
- Gerald McCullouch as Bobby Dawson
- Jeffrey D. Sams as Detective Cyrus Lockwood
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Ian Somerhalder as Tony Del Nagro
- Cliff De Young as Mr. Del Nagro (credited as Cliff DeYoung)
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Thumpy G
- Madison Mason as Doyle 'Candyman' Pfeiffer
- John Paul Pitoc as Michelangelo (credited as J.P. Pitoc)
- Todd Stashwick as Matt
- Donna W. Scott as Waitress Nancy (credited as Donna Scott)
- Brent Hinkley as Steven Masters
- Walter Jones as Street Racer (credited as Walter Emanuel Jones)
- Michael Bunin as Bartender (credited as Mike Bunin)
- Andrea de Oliveira as Waitress
- Christopher Gehrman as Adam Masters
- Doug Jones as Grinder
- Damara Reilly as Lita Gibbons
- Hilary Shepard as Mrs. Del Nagro (credited as Hilary Shepard Turner)
- Josef Cannon as Fireman
- Anthony Vaughan as Vip Guest / Featured, Swat / Featured, Pimp Featured
- Carmine Giovinazzo stars in this episode as Thumpy G. He will later star as Danny Messer in CSI: NY.
- In this (and other episodes) one of the CSIs uses the metal pliers on his multi-tool to extract a bullet from where it was embedded in something. In real life, a forensics tech would never use their own multi-tool, because of the possibility of cross-contamination between scenes. In addition, bullets are never extracted with metal pliers, because they may damage the unique markings on the bullet. Typically plastic, or rubber coated tools are used to extract an embedded bullet.
- Grissom (while looking at the victim's hand): Pair of aces. No river card, though. Burn one, turn one.
- Warrick: Ace of spades.
- Grissom: The Death Card.
- Greg: What do cowboys drink?
- Warrick: Whiskey.
- Greg: And when I chew on a lemon wedge, boy is it ...
- Warrick: Sour.
- Greg: And vacuums are great because they... (puts the test results in front of Grissom and Warrick to look at) ... suck.
- Grissom: Reverse suction.
- Grissom: You ever played poker, Warrick?
- Warrick: Nah. Poker's not gambling. It's playing against percentages. It's a skill. I like to play for the thrill.
- Greg (to Sara): A whiskey sour, huh? Yeah, I'm a "thug passion" man, myself. It's a Tupack thing.
- Sara: Tupac?
- Greg: So, what does your paramedic like to drink? I bet with a name like "Hank," he's probably got some ho's sipping on 'yac.
- Sara: "Yac"? Cognac? No. "Ho's?" I'm not going there and um, that's none of your business. It's nobody's business, as a matter of fact.
- Greg: All right, well, I won't tell Warrick and Nick about Hank on one condition. You tell me what he's got that I don't got?
- (Sara smiles at Greg just as the printer prints out the test results. She picks up the paper and reads it)
- Sara: There was tetrahydrozoline in the victim's drink. (moves to leave the room. Greg stops her)
- Greg: Uh, I never got my answer.
- Sara: I got mine. You don't even like Tupac, Greg.
- Catherine: Okay, Mr. Masters. You've just confessed to grand larceny. Tampering with a crime scene. Detective Lockwood will get back to you on the murder charge.
- Nick: Make yourself at home, boss.
- (Nick and Catherine leave the room)
- Catherine: Jackass.
- Nick: Dumbass.
- Catherine: "Opportunity knocked."
- Grissom: essentially, it was... death by chocolate.
- The Watcher by Dr. Dre
- Sky Blue by Peter Gabriel
- Lapdance by N.E.R.D.
- Just Like I Imagined You by Rick Ryan
- Giving Up the Ghost by DJ Shadow
- Breathe by T.L. Popmusik
- You Walk Away by Filter
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 3
- Category:Images from Revenge is Best Served Cold
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 3|
|Revenge is Best Served Cold • The Accused is Entitled • Let the Seller Beware • A Little Murder • Abra-Cadaver • The Execution of Catherine Willows • Fight Night • Snuff • Blood Lust • High and Low • Recipe for Murder • Got Murder? • Random Acts of Violence • One Hit Wonder • Lady Heather's Box • Lucky Strike • Crash & Burn • Precious Metal • A Night at the Movies • Last Laugh • Forever • Play with Fire • Inside the Box|