|Primum Non Nocere|
|Original Airdate||ebruary 28, 2002|
Primum Non Nocere is the sixteenth episode of season two of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Grissom, Catherine and Sara investigate an ice hockey player who dies in the middle of the game. Meanwhile, Warrick and Nick investigate the apparent drug-related death of a saxophone player at one of the local casinos. During the case, Warrick finds himself attracted to the singer who worked with the victim.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Jeffrey D. Sams Detective Cyrus Lockwood
- Nicole Ari Parker as Lillie Ivers
- Jeremy Ratchford as Tommy Sconzo
- Abby Brammell as Jane Gallagher
- Peter Mackenzie as Doctor
- David Andriole as Terry Rivers
- Anthony DiMaria as Bartender
- Dig Wayne as Joe Baker
- Joe Sperandeo as Hockey Player (uncredited)
- The title phrase, "Primum Non Nocere" is a Latin phrase that means "First, do no harm." The phrase is sometimes also written as "primum nil nocere". The term is one of the principal memes that all medical students are taught at med school (and is present, in a similar form, in the Hippocratic Oath) and is a first principle for emergency medical services everywhere.
- This episode's original title was "Icings".
- Detective Cyrus Lockwood is introduced in this episode.
- Gorecki by Lamb.
- Supermoves by Overseer.
- Born Yesterday by Rob Dougan.