|Writer||Timothy J. Lea|
|Original Airdate||November 10, 2004|
|Previous Episode: A Man a Mile|
|Next Episode: Rain|
Outside Man is the seventh episode in season 1 of CSI: NY.
A deadly robbery at a fast food restaurant leaves two survivors. A man dies after having his leg removed when there was not a medical reason for the amputation.
- Gary Sinise as Det. Mack "Mac" Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Det. Stella Bonasera
- Hill Harper as Dr. Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Det. Don Flack
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Sgt. Danny Messer
- Vanessa Ferlito as Det. Aiden Burn
- Michael B. Silver as EMT
- Greg Davis, Jr. as Terrell Davenport
- De'Angelo Wilson as Lamar Adams
- David Barrera as Jose Figueroa
- Laurence N. Kaldor as Frank Hertzberg
- Jacob Vargas as Luis Torres
- Denice J. Sealy as Raquel Trinidad
- Sean Shanks as Jared Perkins
- Kristen Shaw as Deirdre Hertzberg
- Paul Perri as Joe Garford
- Patrick Bauchau as Dr. Willems
- Leticia Castillo as Octavia Figueroa
- This episode received a Golden Reel nomination for the "Best Dialogue and Automated Dialogue Replacement for the Short Form" category.
- Danny is second grade in the promotion grid and leads a case.
- "Senseless" by Kenny Inglis.
- "Word Up" by Gun.
Danny: Criminals are like animals. You leave tracks. We follow them.