|On the Job|
|Writer||Timothy J. Lea|
|Director||David Von Ancken|
|Original Airdate||May 4, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Supply and Demand|
|Next Episode: The Closer|
On the Job is the twenty first episode in season one of CSI: NY.
While processing a crime scene, Danny is suddenly attacked by a suspect hiding in the victim's closet. The ensuing chase leads them to a crowded New York subway where the suspect, an undercover cop and Danny all fire shots. When the smoke clears, the team is left with a dead cop, a missing suspect and Danny under investigation for the possible murder of the officer.
Main Cast Edit
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Vanessa Ferlito as Aiden Burn