Anthony E. Zuiker
|Original Airdate||October 18, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Hung Out to Dry|
|Next Episode: Open and Shut|
Oedipus Hex is the fourth episode in season three of CSI: NY.
The CSI's handle two puzzling cases; Carensa is a young Suicide Girl who at 17, wanted a change of scenery and to become a Suicide girl; at 18 she gets her wish only to lose her life. Chopper, a rising street basketball star, a homeless man trying to change his life for the better is killed and leaves a painful trail of blood which leaves Mac to figure out where and how he died.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Anna Belknap as Lindsay Monroe
Guest Cast Edit
- A.J. Buckley as Adam Ross
- Robert Joy as Sid Hammerback
- Sancho Demmings as Alonzo Chopper Tevis
- Allison Miller as Omen/Carensa Sanders
- Zoli Suicide as Herself
- Razzi Suicide as Herself
- Fractal Suicide as Herself
- Sawa Suicide as Herself
- Amina Munster as Herself
- Al Suicide as Herself
- Missy Suicide as Herself
- Mary-Margaret Humes as Helen Sanders
- Marvin Jordan as Dante Hope
- Natashia Williams as Kendra Tevis
- Darrel Allen Labert as Marcus
- Jack Hannibal as Clay Becker
- Stephanie Denise Griffin as Lily Becker
- The Suicide Girls is a real web site and traveling burlesque show. The Suicide Girls featured in the episode, including Missy Suicide are on the website.
- Mary-Margaret Humes, who plays Helen Sanders in this episode, has appeared in the CSI episode Let the Seller Beware.
- The title Oedipus Hex is a play on the name of a tragic play written by Sophocles, Oedipus Rex.
- "Walk" by Pantera.
- "New York" by Rakim.
- "Hour of Zero (Don't Mess with Illinoize Remix)" by My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult & TRS-80.
- "Don't Go" by Scratch Track.
- "Get Myself Into It" by The Rapture.
- "Distant City" by The Cassandra Project.
- "I'm Not Worried at All" by Moby.
- "You Love It" by Peaches.