|Nothing to Lose|
|Original Airdate||February 21, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Identity|
|Next Episode: Money Plane|
Nothing to Lose is the sixteenth episode of season 3 of CSI: Miami.
Evidence leads the CSIs to believe that someone started a massive fire in the Everglades in order to cover up a murder. Local prisoners are brought in as free manpower to help fight the wild fire in the Everglades. However, when a serial killer, Todd Kendrick escapes the scene, Horatio must track him down before he strikes again. But things go from bad to worse when Kendrick kidnaps Alexx and forces him to treat her at gunpoint, forcing Horatio to find her before it's too late. Meanwhile, the body of a local college student is found shot to death and the fire has destroyed the crime scene and the evidence. However, when the team uncovers an illegal moonshine operation and homemade ammunition in the vicinity, the CSIs uncover the real reason why the boy was out there.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
Guest Cast Edit
- On the Region 2 DVD, the episode was divided into two separate parts: Part 1 and 2.
- Jeffrey Donovan who plays the serial killer, Todd Kendrick would later go on to appear in "Burn Notice" as the burned spy, Michael Westen.