|No Man's Land|
|Original Airdate||February 5, 2007|
|Previous Episode: Throwing Heat|
|Next Episode: Man Down|
No Man's Land is the fourteenth episode of season 5 of CSI: Miami.
The lives of two CSIs are put in danger when an old enemy of Horatio's returns. When a truck full of confiscated weapons is hijacked and the weapons are released back into the public, Horatio links the crime to Clavo Cruz, a man he put away for murder years ago. However, on the day of Clavo's arraignment, a confiscated missile is launched into the courthouse to aid his escape, with Alexx inside.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
Guest Cast Edit
- Clavo Cruz returns and escapes from prison.
- Delko is left injured after being shot in the head following an intense gunfight.