|Original Airdate||December 15, 2004|
|Previous Episode: Officer Blue|
|Next Episode: Tri-Borough|
Night, Mother is the tenth episode in season one of CSI: NY.
A game of one-on-one is interrupted by the discovery of a woman covered in blood leaning over the body of another woman who has had a stake driven through her heart. Danny and Aiden investigate the brutal murder of a pickpocket whose identity they track down using information on an experimental medical trial.
Main Cast Edit
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Vanessa Ferlito as Aiden Burn
Guest Cast Edit
- Grant Albrecht as Dr. Leonard Giles
- Craig Baxley Jr. as Lenny Cook
- Michael Irby as Eduardo
- Scott Valentine as Dr. Steven Rydell
- Bradley Stryker as Jason Walder
- Ranjani Brow as Rachel Camden
- Sidney Faison as Dwayne Meade
- Carmen Plumb as Sunshine
- Jamie Burton-Oare as Angela
- Heather Kafka as Ophelia Dichiara
- Nicholas Pratley as Ryan Mallone
- Heath Castor as Officer
- Corin Nemec as Todd Camden
Night, Mother is a play by Marsha Norman that was adapted for a 1986 movie of the same name starring Sissy Spacek and Anne Bancroft. The story is about a suicidal woman who decides to spend one last night talking to her mother before she shoots herself.
- Michael Irby, who plays Eduardo, also appears in the episode Exit Strategy and in the CSI: Miami one Breathless.
- "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" by Jay-Z.
- "Senseless" by Kenny Inglis.
- "Lean Back" by Terror Squad featuring Fat Joe and Remy Ma.
Stella: You know what they say about keeping condoms in your wallet?
Jason: They get holes.
Stella: Just like your story.