|Writer||Corey D. Miller|
|Original Airdate||November 14, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Felony Flight|
|Next Episode: Urban Hellraisers|
Nailed is the eighth episode of season 4 of CSI: Miami.
The CSIs are called out to investigate the murder of a young woman who was about to sign her divorce papers. Soon the husband turns out to be the ideal suspect. The only strange thing about the case is the murder weapon: a nail gun. However, things become personal for the team when Ryan is attacked and left injured after being shot in the eye with a nail gun while revisiting the crime scene.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Alana De La Garza as Marisol Delko
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
- Marisol Delko, Eric's sister is introduced for the first time.