|Murder Sings the Blues|
|Original Airdate||November 1, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Open and Shut|
|Next Episode: Consequences|
Murder Sings the Blues is the seventh episode in season three of CSI: NY.
A young woman dies after she starts bleeding from the eyes, nose, and mouth while at a party aboard a subway train. Mac originally believes she is the victim of a biological attack. Later, it is revealed that Sheldon knew the victim. Across town, a wealthy playboy is found dead in an indoor lap pool in his penthouse suite. The investigation reveals that he was murdered and his last maid was fired two days earlier.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Anna Belknap as Lindsay Monroe
Guest Cast Edit
- A.J. Buckley as Adam Ross
- Robert Joy as Dr. Sid Hammerback
- Emmanuelle Vaugier as Jessica Angell
- Heather Hemmens as Paris Brooks
- Austin Peck as Daniel Gecko
- Melina Madsen as Jenny Anders
- Jeremy Luke as Randy Kern
- Marsh Mokhtari as Grant Jordan
- Suzanna Guzman as Madame Butterfly
- Jon Prescott as Nick Gunn
- Dianna Agron as Jessica Gunn
- Nikki DeLoach as Lorelie Dennis
- Stephen Full as Lawrence
- Meghan Markle as Veronica Perez
- Mark Totty as James McQuinn
- Meghan Markle, who plays Veronica Perez, also appears in the CSI: Miami episode Backfire.
- Mark Totty, who plays James McQuinn, also appears in the CSI:Crime Scene Investigation episode If I Had a Hammer....
- "Madam Butterfly" by Black Violin.
- "Loose Control" by Black Violin.
- "Blue Velvet" by Bobby Vinton.
- "What Else Is There? (Trentmoller remix)" by Royskopp.
- "Wind It Up" by Gwen Stefani.
- "Bandstand in the Sky" by Pete Yorn.