Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Airdate||March 7, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Nothing to Lose|
|Next Episode: Game Over|
Money Plane is the seventeenth episode in season three of CSI: Miami.
Someone uses a laser light to blind a pilot and bring down a jet, which carries $1.2 billion in checks to be delivered to banks on the eastern seaboard. The crime scene evidence reveals a victim, a young fundraising socialite, who was inside the plane but killed prior to the crash. Now, although the team has little to work with since the victim's wealthy family is opposing an autopsy, Horatio must follow the money trail. Meanwhile, Calleigh works on the case with her ex-boyfriend, Detective John Hagen, and their romantic history could cause problems for both of them.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
Guest Cast Edit
- Holt McCallany as John Hagen
- Michael B. Silver as Peter Elliott
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Brian Poth as Tyler Jenson
- Matthew Butcher as Uniform
- John Allen Nelson as Mike Rydell
- Kenneth Colom as EMT #1
- Greg Evigan as Sean Walsh
- Brian Stepanek as Andrew Stamler
- Andrea Silvers as Caitlin Townsend
- Taryn Manning as Heidi Dillon
- Joan Severance as Sophie Townsend
- Corey Brill as Hamilton Solomon
- Michael Landes as Nick Marshall