| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Miscarriage of Justice|
|Director||Louis Shaw Milito|
|Original Airdate||February 19, 2009|
Miscarriage of Justice is the fourteenth episode of the ninth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Rick Worthy as Dr. Stewart
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Miguel Ferrer as Defense Attorney Whitten
- Melinda McGraw as Mrs. Griffin
- Kathleen York as ADA Hardt
- Vanessa Bell Calloway as Judge Himmel
- Christa B. Allen as Matty Moore
- David Starzyk as Congressman Griffin
- Amy Stewart as Melissa Humphreys
- Steve Kazee as Dominic Humphreys
- Clayne Crawford as Tommy Ruby
- Elizabeth Chomko as Amber Jones
- The blood on the suicide note changes positions multiple times including when Riley puts it in the fume hood and when Nick originally pulls it out of the dead guy's pocket.
- When Ray checks Maddie for a fever, Ray's hand changes position in between shots on Maddie's face going from his hand being in a fist against her cheeks to his fingers outstreched against her cheek.
- When Maddie and Ray ale talking on the bench, Maddie's hair changes position in between shots
- After the suicide , the gun is shown with the hammer down. This type of weapon (Beretta 92 FS) will leave the hammer cocked after being fired.
- Rock On, written by David Essex
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 9|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 9 Links|