|Writer||Dustin Lee Abraham|
|Original Airdate||February 1, 2007|
|Previous Episode: Redrum|
|Next Episode: Law of Gravity|
An ex-con is found charred and burned and several of his body parts, even his skeleton, have been removed, leading Keppler and Nick to the possibility that the parts were sold on the black market.
Elsewhere, a married woman is beaten to death with a champagne bottle and the investigation unearths that she had been having a "relationship" with a younger male escort.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom (no dialogue)
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Detective Sofia Curtis
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
- Liev Schreiber as Michael Keppler
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
Guest Stars Edit
- Gordon Clapp as Salvatore Heinz
- Robin Thomas Grossman as Bill Dorton
- Douglas Sills as Ty Miloni
- Jo Anderson as Margo Dorton
- Michael Weaver as Ross Neddy
- John Toles-Bey as Joe Boony
- Joy Bisco as Cotton Candy
- Kayla Mae Maloney as Amy McCarty
- Tymberlee Hill as Heidi Sultz
- John Hensley as Jesse Hottman
- Hawk Younkins as Bobby
- The search engine called "Spyder Finder" which Keppler uses to find information about the victim (Roger Lapinsky) at the beginning of the episode is fictional and was also been used in numerous CSI episodes.
- Keppler: This guy isn't even a doctor.
- Nick: He did drop out of chiropractic school.
- Keppler: You're telling me that any Tom, Dick or Harry with a sign can open up a tissue bank?
- Nick: If you're FDA registered, yeah.
- Keppler: How do you get FDA registered?
- Nick: You just fill out a form.
- Keppler: Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
- (When Keppler and Doc Robbins are opening up a body. Keppler pulls out an umbrella, and opens it. Doc Robbins gets spattered with blood, and looks at Keppler)
- Keppler (looking at Doc Robbins and the umbrella): That's bad luck, isn't it?
- Nick: Hey, you know what Grissom would say here?
- David: Something ironic, I'm sure.
- Sofia (to Ty): Have you ever followed up on any of the patients who received parts from the Silver Hills Mortuary?
- Ty: No. That's the hospital's job. But as far as I know, none of the recipients have ever complained.
- Nick: Maybe that's 'cause they're not around anymore. We followed up on several patients who received Silver Hills bone and tissue from your clinic and now seven of them are dead. Three from hepatitis, three from cancer and one AIDS-related. The same thing ironically killed the donors.
- Sofia: One of those victims was a 15-year-old healthy high school soccer player. You gave him a contaminated kneecap.
- Ty: Oh, my God. (the scene cuts & then back) You've got nothing on me. I don't care what that... little body snatcher tells you.
- Sofia: The families are going to sue you and your company into bankruptcy.
- Ty: They can try. That is what signed release forms are for.
- Nick: You're reopening a very nasty, old wound for them, now.
- Ty: Uh-uh. I didn't do anything.
- Sofia: Because of you, they're going to have to rebury their mother, their father, their son, their daughter. (Ty scoffs)
- Nick: Ty, let me tell you something. I'm gonna come down to that clinic and I'm going to go through it piece by piece by piece. And if something doesn't jibe, I can assure you, sir, I will find i
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 7
- Category:Images from Meet Market
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 7|
|Built to Kill, Part 1 • Built to Kill, Part 2 • Toe Tags • Fannysmackin' • Double Cross • Burn Out • Post Mortem • Happenstance • Living Legend • Loco Motives • Leaving Las Vegas • Sweet Jane • Redrum • Meet Market • Law of Gravity • Monster in the Box • Fallen Idols • Empty Eyes • Big Shots • Lab Rats • Ending Happy • Leapin' Lizards • The Good, The Bad, And The Dominatrix • Living Doll|