Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Means to an End|
|Original Airdate||December 2, 2011|
|Previous Episode: Crossroads|
|Next Episode: Clean Sweep|
Means to an End is the ninth episode in the eighth season of CSI: NY.
The ability to find justice for prolific serial rapist John Curtis is put in jeopardy when he is freed on bail, the accuser is killed, and the team uncovers a possible conspiracy to frame him. Meanwhile, John Curtis seeks to finally remove his nemesis, Jo Danville.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Sela Ward as Jo Danville
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Anna Belknap as Lindsay Monroe
- Robert Joy as Sid Hammerback
- A. J. Buckley as Adam Ross
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Jason Wiles as John Curtis
- Beau Garrett as Ali Rand
- Jeffrey Nordling as Senator Kirk Matthews
- Erica Piccininni as Amanda Tanner
- Jenn Proske as Serena Matthews
- Michael Weston as Frank Waters