|Malice in Wonderland|
|Original Airdate||March 21, 2012|
|Previous Episode: Trends with Benefits|
|Next Episode: Split Decisions|
Malice in Wonderland is the eighteenth episode in season twelve of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A robbery at an Alice in Wonderland-themed wedding becomes the first in a series of unpredictable and inexplicable robberies targeted at wedding ceremonies.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Sam Harris as Alan Widcom
- Amanda Jane Cooper as Lisa Cravitz
- Cameron Richardson as Emily Hartley
- Pedro Pascal as Kyle Hartley
- Jeffrey D. Stevens as Paramedic Jeff
- Peter Jason as Walter Gersh
- Nadia Bjorlin as Crystal Hasselbeck
- Christopher Knight as Pastor
- Jaclyn Smith as Olivia Hodges
- Evan Parke as Eli
- Sara Van Horn as Nana of the Bride
- The title episode has references Alice in Wonderland.
- Elisabeth Harnois, who plays Morgan Brody, starred in a show called "Adventures In Wonderland" when she was younger.
- When told about the COD by Dr. Robbins, D.B says,"Curiouser and curiouser", a direct reference to the iconic line spoken by Alice in movie adaptations and the book.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 12
- Category:Images from Malice in Wonderland
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 12|
|73 Seconds • Tell-Tale Hearts • Bittersweet • Maid Man • CSI Down • Freaks & Geeks • Brain Doe • Crime After Crime • Zippered • Genetic Disorder • Ms. Willows Regrets • Willows in the Wind • Tressed to Kill • Seeing Red • Stealing Home • CSI Unplugged • Trends with Benefits • Malice in Wonderland • Split Decisions • Altered Stakes • Dune and Gloom • Homecoming|