Anthony E. Zuiker
|Original Airdate||February 20, 2003|
Lucky Strike is the sixteenth episode of the third season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Catherine and Warrick try to find evidence when Isaiah, the 5-year-old son of a professional basketball player, is kidnapped. Meanwhile, Grissom and Nick investigate when a man stumbles out of his car and dies from a wooden stake lodged in the back of his head.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Jeffrey D. Sams as Detective Cyrus Lockwood
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Joe Metcalf (credited as Joe Kelly)
- Dwayne Adway as Tavian Tombs
- Tracy Middendorf as Bridget Willis (credited as Tracy Lynn Middendorf)
- Leslie Silva as The Nanny
- Mahershala Ali as Tombs' Security Guard (credited as Mahershalalhashbaz Ali)
- Cameron Daddo as Hotel Manager
- Sam Jaeger as Kevin the Bellman
- Loren Lazerine as Alex James
- Christina Christian as Kenisha Jones
- Tequan Richmond as Tramelle Willis-Tombs
- Alexandra Lee as Josie Willis (credited as Alexandra Victoria Lee)
- Jimm Giannini as Joe McPherson
- Steffon Sam Jr. as Isaiah Jones-Tombs
- Angela Casassa as Blonde at Black Jack Table (uncredited)
As said by Grissom, Many people didn't leave because of account of a kitchen fire, but in the aftermath, many people died, still at the tables or slot machines.
- Lucky Strike, comes from one of the more historically popular brands of cigarettes dating from 1916. It relates, from before that, to gold prospecting, and encountering a valuable "strike" by chance rather than knowledge or experience.
- When Nick and Grissom enter the mine, they turn on their flashlights. In the camera angles facing them, they have medium sized flashlights, but in the shots looking at them from behind, they have very large sized flashlights.
- Nick: There's a sucker born every minute.
- Grissom: Yep, and they all come to Vegas.
- Grissom: Bats are like bees, Nick. Don't bother them and they won't bother you.
- Nick: Let's not bother them. I mean it.
- Nick (to Grissom): Feces?
- Grissom: Yep.
- Nick: Under the fingernail?
- Grissom: Yep.
- (Nick looks up with pained expression)
- Nick: He wiped his own ass?
- Grissom (laughs): No, Nick, it's not human. It's scat. Could be from a bat.
- Nick: Bat scat.
- Grissom: Bat guano.
- Get Free by The Vines.
- No Sugar Mama by The Von Bondies.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 3
- Category:Images from Lucky Strike
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 3|
|Revenge is Best Served Cold • The Accused is Entitled • Let the Seller Beware • A Little Murder • Abra-Cadaver • The Execution of Catherine Willows • Fight Night • Snuff • Blood Lust • High and Low • Recipe for Murder • Got Murder? • Random Acts of Violence • One Hit Wonder • Lady Heather's Box • Lucky Strike • Crash & Burn • Precious Metal • A Night at the Movies • Last Laugh • Forever • Play with Fire • Inside the Box|