|Minor Character: Miami|
|Family|| Unnamed mother (current status unknown)
Unnamed father (current status unknown)
|Portrayed By||Michael Kelly|
|First Appearance||Born to Kill|
Lucas was born with an extra Y chromosome, which in the past was believed to be a kind of "killer gene" that caused a predisposition towards violence. The theory was debunked in modern times, but Lucas suffered a great deal of emotional abuse at the hands of his mother, who believed her son to be a born killer. This culminated one afternoon when Lucas, and his two younger sisters, Lindsay and Emma, were sliding down a staircase on a pillow in their home. When Emma went down, she slipped and was killed when she hit the floor. Even though Lindsay had been the one who gave her the boost, she blamed it on Lucas. Their mother, in a fit of rage, started beating him and shouting at him.
In adulthood, Lucas became a fisherman as well as a serial killer, killing three women in Boston. Lindsay always felt guilty for blaming her brother for the accident she caused however Lucas did not accept her forgiveness.
Born to Kill
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Lucas targeted Caucasian blondes in their late 20s-early 30s. He would follow them to their homes, break in and tie them up with fishing wire. He would then kill them by stabbing them with a fish knife he used in his work and would carve a Y into their cleavages post-mortem, referring to his extra Y chromosome.
- Unspecified dates:
- Boston, Massachusetts: Three unnamed women
- May 2008, Miami, Florida:
- Shelly Seaver (tied up; stabbed and had the letter "Y" carved into her)
- Lindsay Wade (his sister; attempted, but survived; was non-fatally stabbed)
- Holly Wade (his niece; abducted; was rescued)
Known Victims by Proxy
- Jennifer Royce (killed by Lindsay Wade in a copycat murder to make Lucas appear innocent)
- Ironically, Michael Kelly also had a regular role as an FBI agent on the short-lived Criminal Minds spinoff Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, both of which focus on serial killers.